Check SBI Credit Card Status
SBI credit card status check will just take few clicks! If you have applied to get SBI credit card, make your way here to know the latest status. Our instructions and links given will let you know how far your application is processed. Going cashless while shopping is a great way today. Online shopping also becomes easy with SBI credit card. This post is to help all applicants who have applied and waiting for their card. SBI Cards and Payments Services Limited is a joint venture by SBI and GE Capital. Millions of SBI cards are issued till now. State Bank of India is one the India’s largest bank. Its services are most popular and trusted among users. We have shared here the complete online procedure to check SBI credit card status.
Generally, it takes around 20 days for the bank to process your application for the credit card. Hence, we recommend you not to start checking SBI credit card status immediately after you apply. Start checking SBI card status few days after you submit all the necessary documents to the bank. SBI card is offering various range of cards. They are SBI platinum card, SBI signature card, Simply CLICK SBI card, and more. No matter for whichever type of card you have applied with SBI. You can check the SBI credit card status following the guidelines. Similarly, you can also check the status of HDFC credit card and ICICI credit card application.
Online SBI Credit Card Application Status
You can track SBI credit card status using your application number as well without it. Both the procedures are given below in details:
SBI Credit Card Status using Application Number
Follow the simple steps given below and know your SBI credit card application status at once:
- Click here: sbicard.com
- At the right side, follow the option of ‘Track Your Application.’
- Click the button of ‘check the status of your application’
- You will see a box for application number. Type your application number correctly.
- Click the ‘Track’ tab.
You will now see your SBI credit card status on the screen. You can also do sbi credit card online payment through the same portal.
SBI Credit Card Status without Application Number
- If you do not have your application number, choose the option ‘Retrieve Application.’
- The options for the date of birth and PAN card will appear.
- Select your birth date and enter your PAN number.
- Click the ‘Retrieve’ button.
This will show you the SBI card application status.
We are sure you find it very simple to track SBI credit card application status.
Check SBI Card Status with Customer Care Toll-Free Number
Check your SBI card status without going online. Use the below numbers for SBI credit card status inquiry:
- 1860 180 1290 (toll-free)
- 1800 180 1290 (toll-free)
- (city code of the area you want to call) + 39 02 02 02
- 1800 180 1295 (SBI railway credit card toll-free number)
- 39 02 12 12 (prefix the city code) – SBI railway credit card customer care
More numbers and details of SBI credit card customer care center is given at icustomercare portal.
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card
SBI card is currently service more than 20 locations in India. This is how you can apply for SBI credit card online:
- Here is the link to SBI card application page: https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-cards.page
- Click on ‘Apply’ option at the navigation bar.
- A new page will appear. Select the type of SBI card here.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Enter your personal details as required including the PAN number and mobile number.
- Your mobile number will be verified by sending you an OTP>
- Enter the OTP and click ‘submit’ button.
- Move further by clicking ‘Next Step.’
- If you are confused which card to apply, use the options of ‘Help me find a card’. You can also use ‘Compare Cards’ to compare the benefits of different SBI cards.
- Complete the online process and submit the required documents to the bank.
If you can’t find your city in the drop-down menu while applying, no need to worry. Just call the SBI card helpline number at (city code) 39 02 02 02. Or visit your nearest SBI branch to apply. Using the credit card you can also apply for a loan. Such procedure was already covered on the blog. Learn how you can know HDFC loan status online easily. In a near future, we shall cover similar procedure for the SBI bank customers as well.
Various rewards and gift vouchers are offered for SBI credit card users. Users can select from SBI premium card, SBI card for travel and shopping, SBI advantage and others. Status of all significant identity documents can be tracked at our website. Do refer to our posts for aadhar card update status, and PAN card status. Share us with your people on social media. Help them to track SBI credit card status online. Write all your queries to istatus customer desk using the contact us form.